Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Family Tag

About the family I grew up in:
1. How many in your family (including parents and self): Six of us!
2. Do you live close to each other or spread out? Fairly close together.
3. What do you do when you get together? Eat, talk, play games!

4. What do you love about your family? I love that we can really laugh when we get together!
5. Where did you most often vacation? Probably Utah

6. Do you talk to everyone in your family once a mo
nth, once a week, or more often? Mom- at least once a week. Janna/Kara/Dan- probably once every other week or so...?
7. Where is your family from? All over!

8. How would you describe your Dad? Friendly and organized

9. How would you describe your Mom? Spiritually-minded, classy
10. What was Christmas morning like at your house growing up? We waited until Mom and Dad were "ready" for all of us to come down (with Chris
tmas music playing), take turns opening presents, and have a breakfast feast!
11. Who was the most serious student? Hmmm...hard one. Kara?
12. Who was the athlete? Dan! or maybe Janna. It's a toss up!

13. Who was the silliest? Me. Hands down.

14. Who was the social one? I'd say Dan! I think Janna is a close second.
15. Who was the scaredy-cat? ME.
16. Who's the sentimental one? Kara or me

17. What is one of your favorite traditions from your years living together? Family Home Evenings...or Christmastime complete with decorations all over, cinnamon rolls, Christmas Eve program, sneaking out in the night to look at our loot (and taping Dan's door).
18. How many kids in your family? How many girls/how many boys? 4 kids- 3 girls, 1 boy
19. Where do you fall in the child order? Youngest

19. Any family pets? McKee the Beloved. (she was a cat)

21. What usually happened on the weekends? Chores. Dad had a list for us all. Church on Sunday.
22. Music that reminds you of your family: Chicago, Natalie Cole,The Andrews Sisters, and more old stuff like Johnny Mathis, Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Bing Crosby, etc.
23. Movies that remind you of your family: McLintock! The Great Race


a family picture. (sorry I don't have an older one!)

I tag anyone who'd like to do it! Let me know if you're going to do it. :)

3 comments:

Kersten said...

That is so cute. I agree about your Mom and Dad.

Raspberry said...

That was fun - I like the picture. You are a total mix of your parents. (I guess - I'm going on what, one meeting and a family picture? :)
I'll probably do it. I'm so tired. It'll keep me awake.

trublubyu said...

that is a fun tag. isn't family the greatest?

i love, love the great race!