I always thought this was quite hilarious.
Jane 23
5 months ago
I always thought this was quite hilarious.
Posted by Marisa at 6:13 PM
To reach a goal you have never before attained, you must do things you have never before done.
-Richard G. Scott
(full address HERE. Oh, it's gooood.)
5 comments:
I need to call the dentist. Looking forward to it . . .
oh man. I about wet myself every time I watch that!
Oh I KNOW. And every time I go to the dentist, I keep thinking about it. And then I'm laughing so they get mad at me and tell me to please keep my mouth open...:)
"Obe-Kaybe" actually entered my family's lexicon. I'd forgotten about that 'til i watched this again. Thanks.
ummm...Hello! Bill Cosby is the best! I think that I like the "chocolate cake" a bit better, but the dentist is a close second. fab-u-lous!
Post a Comment