Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Verdict...2 Days In

I put this in a comment on the last post, but I know some readers don't look at the comments/keep up with them. So let me just say that switching to the big boy bed has gone perfectly so far! I am so GRATEFUL! We hope our luck continues...

Details: We made him part of the purchasing of the bed (which he loved), taking apart the crib and putting together the bed (which he also loved). Once it was set up, he was really excited and rolled around on it and pretended to sleep. We now have to read to him at night while he's in his bed; he's not getting off the bed to sit in your lap!

2 comments:

Raspberry said...

That is so fun! As far as keeping him in...with the oldest or if they were by themselves, my parents always had to read and sometimes lay down with them till they fell asleep or were pretty close. But once there's another one it's easier. My brothers never got out - of course they were up all hours making fun of body noises. Hah! Good thing you're having a girl. :)

Julie and Matt said...

I'm so glad it is going well. He is such a sweetheart.