Alright, kids. Here are the answers for the rest of the quotes:
2. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels- I was rather surprised no one got this one! That movie is so funny! And the quote I used is one of my favorite parts!
6. McLintock! - Unless one of my siblings figured it out, the other people I could see guessing it would be my parents. It's a great old movie with John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara. Very entertaining--even Brian likes it (and he's not really one for old movies)!
8. Remember the Titans- Oh guys. This part was one of the best scenes! They jogged to Gettysburg, remember??
9. The Big Country- Gregory Peck, Charlton Heston, Jean Simmons, Burl Ives. I love this old movie! I especially love Gregory Peck's character--he was the speaker of the quote I used.
Jane 23
5 months ago















2 comments:
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels - yes! Love that movie.
If you'd done a different one for Remember the Titans I'd probably have gotten it...I guess.
I knew that I knew the one from McLintock! and Remember the Titans. I don't remember the one from Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, though!
Post a Comment