Monday, March 09, 2009

"...Through Heavenly Father's Plan"

We have had my parents visiting since Thursday. We loved having them here! We had a ball going for walks, visiting Grandrabbits, the library, going to swim class, philosophizing, and playing games. Today we had to say goodbye. Cameron shed great tears of sorrow at the airport. As we drove away, I got a little sad myself. Then I thought, goodbyes would be a lot more tragic if it weren't for the gospel. Good thing we're an eternal family, Cam. Good thing.

4 comments:

Raspberry said...

Oh, man, I seem to always miss my family. I don't mind living far away if only I could see them when I wanted to, you know?
After I had Eli my mom came out twice. Both time I bawled the ENTIRE ride home from the airport.

mountainmama said...

Very nicely put! I agree 100%.

Shayla said...

Oh I LOVE your parents!! You'll have to tell them hello for me. I miss them too. :)

The Trees said...

Wow, our moms look so much alike to me. How fun to have them visit. I miss family too, way to keep perspective :)