I posted this mainly for my siblings--specifically Janna. We've been trying to find this one forever! Still HILARIOUS. Donald got all the way to China! :oD
I Do Now
1 week ago
I posted this mainly for my siblings--specifically Janna. We've been trying to find this one forever! Still HILARIOUS. Donald got all the way to China! :oD
Posted by Marisa at 6:54 PM
To reach a goal you have never before attained, you must do things you have never before done.
-Richard G. Scott
(full address HERE. Oh, it's gooood.)
5 comments:
This was my FAVORITE growing up as well!!! My brother and I used to go around saying "applecore... Baltimore... who's your friend? YOU!!" whenever we would eat an apple. Thanks for bringing back some great memories!! :)
I really have nothing to say I just wanted to tell you my word.
SIPOU!
This so would not work today!
I love it! That was one of my favorites. Great quality too.
Applecore......
Mis! We own this one! We do the apple core joke all the time. I told the kids to try it on you sometime. HA!
Post a Comment