Saturday, March 21, 2009

Yay! Zoo Member!

A while ago we decided we want to be zoo members. A couple weekends ago, Brian spontaneously suggested going to the Denver Zoo and buy our membership!

It's been a while since I've seen a giraffe. Good grief, they are tall! Some pretty neat-looking creations, God! Good one!

The elephants were the first animals we saw. You shoulda seen Cameron's face! He looked downright shocked that elephants were that big.
Yes, Cam, looking at them in a book and seeing them in person is a bit different, kiddo!

As we left, we said, "Yay! We're zoo members!" And Cameron echoes from his car seat: "Yaay! Zoo member!"

1 comments:

deb sorensen said...

Zoos are great! I work at the local one here in Logan and when we MOVE TO DENVER (hint hint), I am going to have to cry that I don't get to clean up the animal poop on the weekends! LOL Glad you are enjoying the zoo.