Sunday, February 15, 2009

Swim Class

So we put Cameron in a swim class. (It's at the North Boulder Rec Center. That place is awesome!) I couldn't get in with them because I hadn't found myself a good maternity suit. (I have now, though!)

Maybe he doesn't like water quite as much as I thought he did...
He was clinging to Brian for 90% of the class, and was very scared. But after some distraction, he loosened up:

6 comments:

The Trees said...

Oh so cute! I have water babies too. I love his expressions!

Raspberry said...

How fun! I bet it's a lot of fun to be in there with him.

Heidi Noel said...

I need to find something like that here. None of my children can swim and I was swimming by the age of 2. Are you swimming elsewhere with your maternity suit?

Marisa said...

Heidi- not yet. But I told Maryann that if I got a good maternity suit (it's HARD to find one that is MODEST!!) I'd try to join her in water aerobics on campus. I'd really like to start doing that-- I used to go with her when Cameron was smaller.

Shayla said...

cute I want to go swimming!

Katie G. said...

Too fun! You know one of the few memories I actually remember from being young is taking swim lessons when I was little.
Hey I never replied when you asked me if I really had 13 neices and nephews...you sure did read it right 11 come from Jared's side of the family he's got 3 older siblings well into their families. Three of them are turning 1 in the course of the next 4 weeks...crazy