My birthday was a great day! Brian got me lilies, one of my absolute favorite flowers! I also went to our Stake Women's Conference (a church thing) which was great. I got my nails done (no, NO fake nails on me!), and then Brian and I went out to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner, while our dear friend Anna was kind enough to watch Cameron. I was really hoping that the restaurant would have this particular special (it's a Mahi Mahi Mediterranean on mashed potatoes, artichoke hearts in this very flavorful sauce). Miraculously and lucky for me, they did! Afterwards, we headed over to Color Me Mine to paint pottery. But unlucky for us, they had already closed! So we'll try next month maybe. I was still so grateful for everyone's calls, cards, and gifts! My family and friends are so kind! Thank you all!
Jane 23
5 months ago















5 comments:
I am glad you had a great day. I remember that you like Cheesecake Factory because of the fiasco getting your gift card when you won that drawing. Interesting that I really miss those days?
yay for a happy birthday!!!
So...the question is, what kind of cheesecake did you get?! :)
Ah! Jenny I was going to tell you! I got Linda's Fudge Cake and I had Brian get the Chocolate Tuxedo Cheesecake. That cheesecake is AMAZING! No wonder it's your favorite one. It's on par with my beloved vanilla bean cheesecake! ;)
That sounds delicious, yum...
Happy Birthday!! Glad you had a good one!
Post a Comment