My friend Heidi tagged me to write 25 things about Cameron!
1. I expected Cameron to look a little alien-like when he was born, but the first thing I said about him was how CUTE he was.
2. When he was a newborn, everybody would always say, "he's so alert!"
3. He is an incredibly social child. He absolutely loves, loves playing with other kids.
Especially if they're a little older than he is. I swear he was meant to be a second child!
4. He has always been an extremely talkative child. Sometimes Brian and I just laugh because he can jabber at us for minutes on end and not even take a breath!
5. He LOVES avocados. He can eat a whole avocado in one sitting--and usually does.
6. He has always been a ridiculously good sleeper. I've literally NEVER had to get up with him at night because he was crying. He also wanted to sleep through the night when he was just a few weeks old. I believe I'm in for a rude awakening with some future child.
7. If Dad will eat it, so will he.
8. You really gotta be careful what you say around this kid. He WILL repeat it! We go to the Family Housing Office almost everyday and one of the staff members was leaving and she said, "Peace out." And of course Cameron goes: "Peace out!" It's just funny to hear a 18 month old voice say that.
9. He gets scared when someone knocks on the door. ....??
10. He'll often say a word or phrase backwards. "Whoopsie!" = "whoopies!"
11. He's kind of obsessed with Elmo. We're really thinking about taking a break from Sesame Street for a little while.
12. He counts the stairs when he climbs them. It always starts with "two" though. He counts up to thirteen (not perfect, but he gets a lot of it right).
13. He will talk to anybody. He gets a lot of attention that way--and sometimes free stuff.
14. He was 2 ounces shy of being a 9-lb. baby. He was a big'un! But then he lost it all and now he's a skinny little guy.
15. He calls a bee an "owie."
16. When he was learning how to walk, he smacked his forehead so many times that I suspected he had a balance problem. Nope. That's just how it goes when you're trying to master walking.
17. He spent very little time crawling on his hands and knees. He pretty much went from army crawling (which everyone thought was funny to watch) to walking.
18. In each batch of library books, he always attaches himself to one in particular.
19. He wants to us to say prayer after prayer after prayer.
20. He LOVES the water, and always has. We're going to try him out in a baby "swim class" soon.
21. He surprises me at how well he remembers people's names and faces!
22. He is a self-induced-almost-vegetarian. We've just never been able to get him to like meat! He'll take teensy nibble once in a while, but fruit and vegetables are more up his alley.
23. He likes animals...from a distance. Many of them are still bigger than he is!
24. Without us saying anything to him, he'll help us clean up!
25. He brings quite a few things to my attention that I would've never observed before. (Like the many ceiling decorations at our local grocery store that I've NEVER noticed until he showed up!)
Jane 23
5 months ago















3 comments:
I love it. Wasn't that fun?
This is SO cute - thank you. In fact, I think I might do it again for Ryan since he just sits on the sidelines. And I have to say, there are a lot of similarities between Cameron and Eli's personalities that I didn't know. i.e. being a huge talker, not liking meat, uh..banging his head a LOT... :)
And of course, Cameron is a darling little boy.
haha I love it!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Post a Comment