I filmed this back in September--when Cameron was just barely 15 months old. He is now 19 months old. It's one of my all-time favorites!
Jane 23
5 months ago
I filmed this back in September--when Cameron was just barely 15 months old. He is now 19 months old. It's one of my all-time favorites!
Posted by Marisa at 7:46 AM
To reach a goal you have never before attained, you must do things you have never before done.
-Richard G. Scott
(full address HERE. Oh, it's gooood.)
8 comments:
This is adorable
That was hilarious! Cameron is so cute.
Wow! Luke is almost 15 months and says nothing. That was impressive.
It makes me laugh every time. And I've watched it about 40 times now. Heidi- Cameron has ALLLWAYS been a very very talkative kid. Beate was telling me that Anne-Sophie was a chatterbox like Cameron, but none of her other kids were like that! So I guess some kids are super talkative early on and others aren't so much...?
So, do we get a translation, or should we just figure that your kid got a jump on the whole speaking in tongues thing?
haha so cute
Hah! Maybe I should've set this up better. I have no translation for his 15 month old jabber, but I could definitely give you one now! I had given him a cup of water to practice drinking from, and he started talking at it! It sounded so hilarious to me that I pulled out the camcorder.
This is priceless!! Sooo funny.
Post a Comment