I was so grateful they were here!
Cameron sure loved Grandpa Gary playing with him!
Liesel is a sleepy eater
Jane 23
5 months ago
I was so grateful they were here!
Cameron sure loved Grandpa Gary playing with him!
Liesel is a sleepy eater
Posted by Marisa at 2:51 PM
To reach a goal you have never before attained, you must do things you have never before done.
-Richard G. Scott
(full address HERE. Oh, it's gooood.)
5 comments:
Oh! I love her chubby cheeks!
I bet it was hard to see them go...it's so nice to have help. I know I cried when my mom left. Don't forget to let me know when you need me to watch Cam.
Oh, the joys of a newborn! Family visits, sleeping babies and naps for you (I hope!).
Your babies are so beautiful. Congratulations on having such a wonderful family. I've missed you.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful babies with your friends on this blog. Your family is lovely. Congratulations. HUGS!
Who's Doug?
Post a Comment