Thursday, June 11, 2009

Liesel is Here!!

Liesel Neyenhuis was born on Wednesday June 10th at 5:42 pm. 8 pounds 3 ounces, 20 1/2 inches long. Everything went really smoothly (especially compared to when Cam was born). She looks a LOT like Cam did when he was first born. Pictures will follow soon, but Marisa wanted me to put the stats up quickly.

10 comments:

Shayla said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures :)

trublubyu said...

congratulations!

cmom said...

Congratulations!!! Always fun to get a new baby in the family. And I love the name.

Raspberry said...

Wait - went in Tuesday, and it wasn't until Wednesday night? Rough labor? I hope you're alright. Can't wait to see you and that sweet little girl.
And I'm so glad you talked Brain into Liesel. :)

trackgeek said...

Congrats!

The Millers said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful name!

Heidi Noel said...

I love the name. I thought you were leaning towards Chloe. So, you weren't induced? Even better...I am glad you are both doing well.

Katie G. said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well and I can't wait to see pictures. I bet she's just precious!

mountainmama said...

Woohoo, I wish I was closer. I can't wait for photos!!!!!! I am glad things went so well.

Melissa said...

Yay...I am glad everything went well. We can't wait to see her.