Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Things that Make Me Happy #4, 5, and 6

#4: Good neighbors. Really good neighbors. These two are (or were--one of them is gone now) like second moms to Cameron. He does actually call them "mommy" sometimes. I have so enjoyed their friendship.



#5: The Boulder landscape. It's just so beautiful. The mountains are really green right now. Whenever we drive around, I look at them and say to Brian, "ah, look at that! Isn't that so lovely?!"


#6: My Mom. I'm so grateful for her goodness. She's always there for me, and that just means a lot (especially now that I'm in a hormonal basket-case way).

4 comments:

Shayla said...

aw I miss your mom! She is so cute!

My word is a REAL WORD today!! Bless!!

Raspberry said...

These were fun - thanks!

Katie G. said...

You're mom is so cute! What a fun picture!

mountainmama said...

Wow - you are so sweet!!! You make me very happy too. We sure miss you and little Cameron. Love you!!!