All I will say for now is that was a LOT better the second time around!
Jane 23
5 months ago
To reach a goal you have never before attained, you must do things you have never before done.
-Richard G. Scott
(full address HERE. Oh, it's gooood.)
16 comments:
She is beautiful! I"m so happy that everything went well. Congratulations!
She is so cute. I love all the pictures. I hope you are feeling well.
What a cute little nose!!! Congratulations!
I love the pic with Brian. I am so glad that things went a little more smoothly this time around than 2 years ago.
WOW that is a beautiful little girl. Usually they look like aliens, but yours looks like this sweet little baby...she is so darling.
And I LOVE your name-picking skills. LOVE IT.
And I'm so glad you're doing well. And that it was shorter, and your mom is coming for 2 weeks....
Very excited for you, Neyenhuis Family!! Wish I were in the same boat but alas, with six days left till my due date, I'm still waiting. She looks beautiful and healthy and I'm glad it was a great experience for you, Marisa. Enjoy being a new family of 4!!!
Congrats! She is gorgeous!
congratulations! she is beautiful! i hope your recovery goes well and the transition even better!
congrats, she is adorable!
She is so pretty. I love the close up of her sweet little hand. I am so happy for you that things went better this time too.
THANK YOU Marisa and Brian
She is indeed beautiful.
LOVE !!!!! for the 4 of you.
GR.Gr.Pa end Ma Neyenhuis
What a sweet little baby girl! Congratulations! How is Cam liking the big brother gig?
Ummmm...HELLO! I didn't even know you were PREGO! Congrats, she's beautiful.
cuted, cuted, CUTED!!!!
Sooo cute :)
Sooo cute! :)
Post a Comment