Sunday, June 21, 2009

And Then There Were Two!








7 comments:

Raspberry said...

Hey, you guys. You have a gorgeous little family. I'm so excited to get to hold Liesel and snuggle her when she's 'out and about'.
:)

Katie G. said...

She is so dang cute! I want one just like her!!!

Julie and Matt said...

You have such adorable children.

The Millers said...

Both of your kids look beautiful! It looks like Liesel has really good neck muscles... amazing.

Anonymous said...

ummm...where do I find one of those? boys, I mean...

Chelsea said...

Congratulations on your new little one! She is beautiful! I'm glad to hear that things went better with the delivery this time. I can't believe she can already hold her head up. What a girl!
How fun! You'll have to tell me what it's like--the two thing. Talk to you soon!

Tima said...

Hey Missy! You guys make cute babies! I'm so glad we can keep in touch.