Tuesday, July 14, 2009

More Grandparent Fun, 2nd Birthdays and First Smiles

We had Grandma Jill and Grandpa Rudy visit 10 days ago. It was nice to have them here to meet Liesel and for Cam's 2nd birthday!

I hate that sign. (You can see the picture. It says: "WARNING Mountain Lion Habitat.") ....This is the Anne U. White trail here. I love this little trail with the little stream crossings that wind through it AND it's pretty flat! :oD

Our Cam is 2! Holy moley!
Janna, you know your toys. Cam LOVES this. Thank you!
Beautiful. I'm glad I caught this.

7 comments:

The Trees said...

You guys are real busy these days...with all good things:)
Happy Birthday to your boy and that smile is priceless. Oh, and Congratulations on your beautiful Liesel, I love that name!

Kara said...

Yay! New pictures!! I've been waiting for them!!

mountainmama said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Cameron. We love you and miss you soooo much. :)

Raspberry said...

Oh! She is just darling! Can't wait to come and see you and Cam and Liesel.

deb sorensen said...

ummm...you can't have two babies in two years, you crazy wierdo! holy moley! I didn't know how fast that went! I'll bet to you it's faster, of course, but still!

Julie and Matt said...

So sweet. I love her little smile and Happy Birthday Cam.

Marisa said...

I wanted them to be close in age.
My Mom had her second when her first was FOUR MONTHS OLD... If she can do it, I can do it. ;)