Friday, June 05, 2009

Little Sister Will Be Here on Tuesday

This baby of ours will be here on Tuesday. Please say a prayer for all of us!
(Yes, this is a picture of Cameron 1 day after he was born. But... I figure it suits the purposes of this post...and they'll probably look similar since they're related and all.)

6 comments:

Kersten said...

Good luck sweetie! I'll be thinking of you and keep a prayer going for ya. I can't wait to see pics of her.

Raspberry said...

Oh my goodness, I love those cheeks!

Marisa said...

:) Yes, he was nice and pudgy

Shayla said...

YAY!!!! Good luck!!

Docney said...

Marisa, Brian and CAm !, congrats with the new family member.
Welcome to the world !!!!
May you have a long, prosperous and happy life !!!!Gr.Grampa and Gr.Grandma Neyenhuis

Docney said...

P.S.

LIESL !!!!!

Welcome to the world, and may you always have the blessings you stand in need of.

Gr.Gr.pa Neyenhuis