Thursday, December 01, 2011

Letters to Santa

Letters to Santa
image

From Cameron...

Dear Santa,

I want a costume for Christmas. A batman costume. [me: You have one.] Actually, a spiderman costume. Spiderman. Spiderman. Santa, I also want a knight costume with a shield. And I want also a little speed car that me and Liesel can go in an speed around. And um, Santa, I really, uh, most of all a dump truck that can roll by itself. [me: Don't you have one already?] Yeah! Could you bring us all kinds of fun toys that we will like. And Santa, why do you live at the North Pole? [me: What else do you want to say?] Dear Santa, why, uh, how do you make... how do you not get cold ... in the North Pole? Um, Santa, could you give us our own little house that both me and Liesel can fit in? That has an upstairs and a downstairs. [me: what else do you want to say?] And um, Dear Santa, when we will all um, have presents? How do you fly with no wings on the reindeer sleigh? Dear Santa, um, I want a, um, I want a spaceship guy and a little toy gun and a little toy mask and uh, and um, and I'm all done. Ok?


From Liesel...

Dear Santa,

I want 'pidermon! (=Spiderman). I wanna 'piderman costume. I want cookie presents. Cookie presents. Cookie presents.

2 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

Cute. Easy bake oven for Liesel? ;)

Nick and Ashleigh said...

Awesome.