last Friday was Cameron's Preschool Christmas Pageant. They tried to get him to be Joseph or the drummer boy, but he would have none of it. He was going to be a SHEPHERD. Ivy was baby Jesus and she did great.
We had a BIG snow today. We got over a foot! I made the kids go out and enjoy it (vs. feeling cooped up in this little apartment and go crazy). Liesel was not a fan of trying to walk through the deep snow, but they plow the main walkways here, so she was good once we got her out there. Then she ate the snow the rest of the time we were outside. Cameron made snowballs with our snowball scoops and then we went inside for hot chocolate.
....You all should be proud of me; I am not a winter fan.
whoa, it's a rare picture of me. Cameron played photographer for a little bit. He did pretty good, actually :)
Oh, and I wanted to mention this book we heard at library storytime yesterday (when the automatic doors closed around Cam's neck. Yeah). Look for it at your library, it's such a cute book.















3 comments:
Beautiful pictures !
But . . . .BRRRRRR :-)
Have a Very good Christmas !!!
LOVE !!
GRamma and me
Like the pagent pictures! Not jealous of the snow :)
That looks so fun. I'm jealous of the snow, but...kind of glad we didn't have to worry about it in Utah. Props for getting out. I use all sorts of excuses to just have Ryan do it. :)
Post a Comment