little sis is 3 months old today! she can roll to her side and reach out for things. She LOVES it when people talk to her; she coos and smiles. She really seems to especially love Cameron talking to her. He's still really sweet to that baby. He's always holding her hand and puts in her pacifier when she gets fussy.
Cameron is a wonderfully creative little boy. As he called it, he made a "little alien guy." He loves to draw. Gotta check out some "how to draw" books at the library. I think he'd love that. Or maybe that how-to-draw Kumon workbook in his stocking...
Oh, another story that I want to remember: last night we had one of our monthly ward dinner potlucks. In just 2 hours this little boy: had a little accident and took his underwear off, and later when he completely soaked his shirt in water (and was taking it off also), I saw some underwear on him. I said, "where did these come from? I thought you had an accident and took your underwear off!" He just looked at me. "...Were you wearing two?" Then he smiled a little and I got a good laugh out of that. He also got a door opened on his toe and it split right open and man there was blood everywhere. Yuck, poor kid. Then later after running wild with the other boys there, I told him it was time to go and he gave me a good sock in the gut. He got a time-out and lost his goodnight book for that one.
On Friday Cameron's preschool will have their annual Christmas pageant. Cam and his friend Cody will be the drummer boys. Ivy will be baby Jesus. Hope she sleeps through it or at least won't fuss through the whole thing!
- - - - - - - - - - -
Some perspective for the day:
















2 comments:
Can't believe she is three months already! What a sweetie. Glad Cam is a good boy scout and comes prepared! Two pairs of underwear are always better than one.
That tiny little Neyenhuis! What a cute cute baby.
Post a Comment