Friday, November 04, 2011

Ivy Pictures + Something I find really funny + Something I find amazingly inspirational




Aaahhh, this little peanut has turned a real corner. She is pretty happy these days. It seems she's grown out of that super fussiness! Thank you all for your spectacular support, prayers, and encouragement. I seriously couldn't have done it without my family and friends.

Saw this on Pinterest, and just HAD to share:
"Relax, I was just kidding!"
...hahahaa. I'm still laughing about it.

:-)


And THIS video is stinkin' amazing. I love LOVE it!

6 comments:

Guin said...

Awesome video and cute pics!

Kara said...

She looks like such a little PERSON now--personality and sweetness popping out. Love it! The video is amazing! And the two kids is SO FUNNY!

Docney said...

THANK YOU. !!!! Beautiful fotos.
Opa N

Steph said...

Ivy is Liesel's spitting image. SO cute!

Anonymous said...

She is growing so fast! You got the cutest kids!!

Steph Herbert said...

She is adorable! Looks just like her Mommy. So glad that she is less fussy! Hugs to you all.