Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Paper Christmas Tree + more Cam stories

Today was another bitter cold day. So we made banana chocolate chip muffins together this morning and in the afternoon we made a paper Christmas tree for our wall.


yep- he's got a sock on his hand. He told me he wanted me to wrap him up like a "ha-mummy" [=mummy. I don't know why there's an extra syllable on the front end there...]

Later this afternoon, Cameron was playing behind the couch, and of course Liesel wants to join. She's potty training right now and I've found that with both kids it helps them recognize the need to run to the potty if they don't have any pants on. (Maybe that's TMI for some of y'alls out there, but hey, this is my life right now.)
Liesel squeezes behind the couch next to Cam and here he goes:

Cam: "Liesel! you have a naked bum!"
Cam to me: "Liesel has a naked bum...!" (in that tattletale tone)
Cam: "Liesel get out,  you have a naked bum!"
Me: "Cameron...let her play."
[I start laughing.] 
Cam: "It's not funny!" (half laughing/half whining)
Cam: "Liesel, I don't like your naked bum."


I have to tell you another story from a while ago. Cameron was over at his friend Henry's house and his mother, Maggie asks Cam if he wants some tea. Cameron says, "Mormons don't drink tea. Just say yuck!"


(...It was herbal tea.  Maggie just got him some juice.)

2 comments:

Raspberry said...

Cam! You're a crack-up. And Liesel. Beautiful Liesel. Who I'm sure has a darling little bum. :)

Julie and Matt said...

I love your cute funny kids, Cam's tea story made me think of a time when Dallin was Cam's age he told someone on the FH playground " the prophet told me and charlie not to drink coffee."