Heidi let out an ear-splitting cheer when she saw it was a girl. It seems you've broken the Coloradan trend. Congrats to you and the mister (that sounds odd compared to "you and the missus" doesn't it?)
Haha!! We are very excited! I know-- about the boy trend. A friend just told me: "Of course you're having a girl! Everyone I know has girls!" And then I wrote back and said: "Hah! Everyone I know has BOYS! There is a severe shortage of girls here." Heidi- names... it'll be one of four/five. We'll see what she looks like. So far I like Audrey, Liesl, and Chloe. But I'm really trying to convince Brian on Chloe.
Heidi- if we do end up naming her Chloe or something beginning with a C, I doubt that we'd name the rest something that also begins with C. But never say never, I guess! So far, it's been a good letter for us. ;o)
Those are very pretty names - congratulations. And now we just need to make sure you feel ok till the end...any food cravings I need to know about? You have only to ask... :)
Ahh! I can't believe you already know! I feel like it was a month ago you announced you were having your second. Congrats! My vote's on Chloe but I may be biased as that's my nieces name ;)
Wooo!! Congrats. Girls are fun. I love the name Liesl, it's one of my best friend's name. It's even how she spells it. When she spells it out for people she says it is spelled lies with an L at the end. Too funny. My favorite girl names that I didn't get to use were Paige and Zoe. Scott hated them both. Oh well. Congrats again. :)
Cam: Mom, even when I'm full I just keep eating because I wanna be like JOHN HENRY. [flexes arm muscles] "He's a mighty man!"
Brian to my Mom: We're looking for puppy. [Cam was getting ready for bed.] Mom: Well... I saw puppy go flying somewhere... Cameron: [genuine excited curiosity] by himself?! ---- [Brian takes Cameron into the men's public restroom.] Cam: Oooh! Are those those stand-up kind of potties?! Brian: yep. Cam: Are you going to use one? Brian: yep. Cam: I'm gonna watch you! [Other men next to them move closer to urinals.] ----- Getting into the car... Cameron: It's hot! I wish we had sunscreen! ----- Cameron @3yrs: Mom, please cut off this part of the banana. [a tiny bit mushy] Marisa: why? Cameron: because! Marisa: but WHY? Cameron: because...it's harrbul [horrible]. ---- Brian: hop in! [the car] Cameron: I'm hopping for real life! Brian: ...I'm hopping for fake life. ---- Brian: Say please... Cameron: I said that a lot already. I say that all day! ----- Brian: Did you know that the word 'gullible' comes from the story Gulliver's Travels? Marisa: hmm... I could believe that. Brian: [pause] I just made that up right now. Marisa: DANG IT! ------ Brian: "Cam, am I the boss of you?" [Cam nods slowly] Brian: "Well, who's the boss of me?" Cam: [pause...] "Jesus!" ------ Brian to Cameron: "Cam, don't feed her the missiles." [we have some random diving sticks that look like rockets or...missiles according to Brian.] _______ Cam: What's that? Brian: It's shortening. Cam: What's it for? Brian: To make you shorter. ------- Marisa: Cam, do you want...cereal for breakfast? Or toast? Or cantaloupe? Brian: Or do you want a dance party? [Starts dancing.] Cameron: [Pointing a sharp finger at Brian] NO! That's NOT part of my breakfast. ------- Cameron: What's this for? ... What's this for? ... What's this for? ... What's this for? [asking about a tool] Brian: So you can ask about it.
11 comments:
Heidi let out an ear-splitting cheer when she saw it was a girl.
It seems you've broken the Coloradan trend. Congrats to you and the mister (that sounds odd compared to "you and the missus" doesn't it?)
I would ask about names, but I know better than that.
Haha!! We are very excited! I know-- about the boy trend. A friend just told me: "Of course you're having a girl! Everyone I know has girls!" And then I wrote back and said: "Hah! Everyone I know has BOYS! There is a severe shortage of girls here."
Heidi- names... it'll be one of four/five. We'll see what she looks like. So far I like Audrey, Liesl, and Chloe. But I'm really trying to convince Brian on Chloe.
I love the names Leisl and Chloe! If you do another C name will all you children have C names?
yay Yay YAY!!!
Heidi- if we do end up naming her Chloe or something beginning with a C, I doubt that we'd name the rest something that also begins with C. But never say never, I guess! So far, it's been a good letter for us. ;o)
Those are very pretty names - congratulations. And now we just need to make sure you feel ok till the end...any food cravings I need to know about? You have only to ask...
:)
Ahh! I can't believe you already know! I feel like it was a month ago you announced you were having your second. Congrats! My vote's on Chloe but I may be biased as that's my nieces name ;)
Andy says Liesl sounds like a large scary German by the way.
Haha!! Yeah, Brian's Dad says Liesl sounds like a big old German house frau. I say boo! It reminds me of the Liesl in Sound of Music!
Wooo!! Congrats. Girls are fun. I love the name Liesl, it's one of my best friend's name. It's even how she spells it. When she spells it out for people she says it is spelled lies with an L at the end. Too funny. My favorite girl names that I didn't get to use were Paige and Zoe. Scott hated them both. Oh well. Congrats again. :)
Post a Comment