Saturday, January 03, 2009

One Snowbound Day in Portland, Oregon....


Experimenting with watercolors...while Cameron just stirred the water cup (I believe this was the only time he put the brush in the paints).

























Playing with shaving cream on finger paint paper, shoveling the back deck...

Oh yes. Notice the layer of ICE in the middle picture. I believe THAT was why church was canceled the first Sunday we were there.

4 comments:

Lizdee said...

That is a lot of snow.

Raspberry said...

Painting?! Man, I'm still working on the whole drink out of a cup thing...
:)

Marisa said...

yeah. RIDICULOUS amounts of snow for Oregon!!

well, not really PAINTING... just stirring the cup and putting the brush in the paints once...then back in the cup to stir it... but I do think he ONCE put the brush on the paints and then on the PAPER... as a result of the three of us coaxing and coaxing him to do something other than stir the water. ;o)

Home Tour said...

CUTE!! A painter! Excellent.
Auntie Kara