On Friday, we made this: From this fancy cookbook:
and you better believe it smelled DI-VINE!
Jane 23
5 months ago
To reach a goal you have never before attained, you must do things you have never before done.
-Richard G. Scott
(full address HERE. Oh, it's gooood.)
7 comments:
HOLY COW THAT LOOKS DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!! Do you give out the recipe?? To a measly twinkie-brain like myself? :)
Missy those look amazing! You need to post the recipe!
Are you just teasing us? Do we have to buy the cookbook or are you going to post the recipe?
You have that book? I craved that book for a full year, and then decided that it was just too expensive to ask for. I am so jealous!
And good job - it looks incredible. For some reason no matter what I make even if it tastes great it looks like a train wreck. :)
haha! you all are funny! Yes, i'll post the recipe. but forgive me for not doing it RIGHT NOW. I am FINE, but I had to go to the ER this morning because of some bad meat I ate last night...throwing up...headaches...neck pain... OB said to go in. So I did. Everything is A-OK!! So yeah, Brian actually finished the stromboli after I made the dough. He did a neat job, huh! And the lovely cookbook was from my parents in law for Christmas... :)
Recipe to come!
OB? What is THAT about?
hah! Baby #2 due June 9, 2009. We find out the sex on the 29th of this month. Sorry I didn't post anything about it... I'm simply not the type to talk about it a lot or announce it. But I know I should let my friends know. Sorry! ;)
Post a Comment