(oh yes yes these are my first pictures from our new camera. what a difference! yes, some of them are blurry but that's because I shun flash. and I don't care that they're just a teensy bit blurry. It still looks 1000 times better than our old point and shoot!)
Meet Cameron. He loves: puppy
" pisas" ...derived from the word "piece" as in "game piece." they are from a Connect Four travel game. What does he do with them?? Oh, you know... just carries them around. ALL the time.
Jane 23
5 months ago















5 comments:
You are right he does carry the connect four pieces around all the time. I was cleaning my kids room a couple of days ago and found one. I did not know what it was until I saw your picture...I regretfully have to say it got thrown away. I guess your connect four game is now connect three. Will a penny work? I have lots of those.
Haha!! That makes me laugh! I'm sure these things are all around Marine. And we haven't played that silly game since we got it. I would've thrown it away too. ;)
How cute that he does that.
And of course, I am still way jealous...:)
this is so great. i love that kids have stuff they latch on to and carry around with them.
the pics are awesome! have fun with your new camera.
I had to train myself to check pockets after Marcus put a few crayons in his. My kids wouldn't just carry those around, they would eat them. Even my 7 year old. They seem to think anything goes in teh mouth. *sigh*.
Post a Comment