Whenever I'm wearing my sports watch, and Cameron notices it, he'll point at it and whine like he wants it. I'll take it off, hand it to him, and right away he puts it on his neck, and smiles at me like, "that's right, right?" We cannot figure out why he's always putting the watch on his neck. Maybe he thinks it's a necklace....? But I don't wear necklaces very often. I'm not sure where he picks up some of this stuff.
In other exciting news, Brian has been called (just this last Sunday) as our ward's Primary Chorister!! I'm very excited for him! Of course, he was pretty surprised. He's a little nervous about it, but also excited too. Exciting/Excited. That's the word of the day, I guess.
And blogger has crazy problems with font size. I can't fix it so well. So sorry 'bout that.
Jane 23
5 months ago















5 comments:
Yeah, when we were sustaining Brian, we got a few chuckles over picturing him doing singing time. :)
hahaha WOW...I bet he conducts music just as if he were lighting someone's hair on fire...
What happened to Brother Fugle? (I probably butchered the spelling.) Andy and I agree that it is not an obvious calling for Brian.
Shay- I'll pass that on. :o) MAN! I still wish I was there for that!!
Brother Fugal was called to be the Seminary teacher--which he'll be great at! And yes. DEFINITELY not an obvious shoe-in. It'll be a ... soul-stretching experience for him. :)
Brian will love it. Matt still misses being the chorister. It was his favorite calling and he still says his testimony grew more in that calling than any other that he's had before or since. It's also fun to serve in the primary together. Congratulations on this very exciting news.
As always Cam is adorable.
Post a Comment