Friday, September 05, 2008

Milk Jugs or...

Brian came home for lunch, and just before he left, he and Cam were playing with empty milk jugs. I guess Cam was putting his mouth on it, and Brian said,
"Cam, we don't kiss milk jugs. ...Or fast women."
I of course looked at him like, "Brian!"
He laughed and said, "Gotta take advantage of these teaching moments."
Right. That's some good schoolin', Pops.

4 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

Yes, a teaching moment like that may not come again before adolescence... Andy says you don't kiss fast women because they are too darn hard to catch.

Raspberry said...

hahahaha - Ryan loved this too.

Shayla said...

HAHAHA!! All I ever say to comment on your blog is "wow"..but really, there are no other words for bribaribariban. WOW. :)

Allison Murray said...

makes me happy that brian is teaching your son correct ways at such an early age ;)