Tuesday, September 30, 2008

8 Things

Twinkie Brain (that's me) here got tagged again:

8 TV Shows I Love To Watch:
1. The Office
2. Jon & Kate Plus 8
3. ABC World News
4. Sesame Street
5. Whose Line Is It Anyway?
6. Supernanny
7. I can't really
8. think of anymore

8 Places I Love to Eat at:
1. Efrain's (local Boulder Mexican)
2. Paradise Bakery
3. The Cheesecake Factory
4. IHOP
5. Good Times
6. Noodles & Company
7. The Pie (sadly not in CO)
8. Einstein Bros.

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Went running
2. Read The Giver
3. Went grocery shopping
4. Made my bed
5. Played outside with Cam
6. Made Crab Salad for dinner :oP
7. Took a relaxing bath
8. Watched Sesame Street

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. When my Mom & Dad come out to CO for the BYU vs. Air Force game on Nov. 14th
2. The weekends
3. General Conference
4. Bedtime
5. Book Club-- even though I haven't read one of the chosen books for like 3 months in a row
6. The big Family Housing events (the Halloween party is coming up!)
7. Eating out
8. Swimming

8 Things I Love About Fall:
1. The leaves turning brilliant colors
2. Picking out pumpkins!
3. Apple cider
4. No more sweating while playing outside
5. Thanksgiving
6. Jumping in a pile of leaves
7. Getting to break out the sweaters
8. It seems to be the Baking Season!

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Getting a SLR Camera someday
2. Getting a great house with a big kitchen
3. Being able to still live in Boulder but also be able to go to Utah whenever the heck I want because it only takes 15 minutes
4. To learn how not to let things bother me so much
5. To be able to keep this tiny place clean everyday
6. To learn to sew (at least TRY)
7. To be learn to become the type of woman that can handle a big family and keep her sanity
8. To be more consistent with studying my scriptures

6 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

Oh, I miss fall. Interesting tag. What is it 8 answers to 8 questions?

Shayla said...

:)

J & K Shapiro said...

You are so original, real, and thoughtful. Love that, it makes reading your stuff cool. Can I come out and sew with you?

Marisa said...

Yes, it was 8 answers under the headings in the post-- here's the post that I got tagged from: http://xelashay.blogspot.com/


do you like being tagged? I've thought about tagging you, but I usually don't tag other people because most people around here don't like them (but I do!)

Heidi Noel said...

I don't mind being tagged. Have never been tagged, so I don't know for sure... It gives you something to write about, though.

Raspberry said...

That was fun! It made me miss your Marisa Growing Up blog. :)