Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tagged & Overalls

My old roommate, Shayla tagged me! Here goes:

Favorite person outside of family: well, we're all family, right? ;o)
Guilty pleasure: Computer games. It's a bad idea to get me started. Now I don't touch them.
Quirks about me: I'm still just as silly as I was when I was 12. (re: talking nonsense/gibberish, laughing at something five minutes after it stopped being funny.)
Any regrets in life: Ha! I've been thinking a lot about that lately. I wish I could go back and re-do my adolescence. I was immature about my friends and boys. On the other hand, I wouldn't want to do it again--who can help but be somewhat awkward at 15?
Favorite charity/cause: My favorite cause is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It changes everyone who accepts and lives it! It has every answer to every problem in the whole world.
Favorite blog recently: NieNie Dialogues. At first, I thought, "this woman is unreal!" But now I look up to her.
Worst job I ever had: The one right before Cam came. Working at a doctor's office as a Medical Assistant/receptionist. That was some interesting and challenging times. Good folks to work WITH. My boss...not so much.
Favorite Bible Verse: John 6:35
Got any confessions?: Well sure, but you all aren't God.
If you HAD to spend $1000 on yourself, how would you spend it?: I really can't just SAVE it?? Then travel and ... clothes. There. Vain me.
Favorite thing about your house: It's on the bottom floor! No more trucking Cam and a load of stuff up 3 flights of stairs! That's happy.
Least favorite thing about your house: All the oven fan vents are connected in our building. Oftentimes, a very STRONG smell will invade my apartment. It's always garlic or fish. Imagine being pregnant while living here! Woof.
One thing you are good at: Keeping my sense of humor.
One thing you could change about your circumstances?: One thing I CAN change? Well, me. I need to be more assertive, grateful, and mindful.
Who would you like to meet someday?: Neal A. Maxwell. But I might have an accident for nervousness. ("Uh...I have to go home!")
Who is your real life hero?: Sister Hinckley. She was one remarkable woman.
When are you the most relaxed?: while sleeping!
When are you most stressed?: in the afternoon, when Cameron is clinging to my legs while whining/crying as I try to make something for dinner and clean up.
What can you not live without?: WHAT can I not live without? The sun. I must live in a place where it's often sunny. ...The overcast/dark winter is always hard for me. (I'm a broken record then: "Briaann! I HATE winter! I want it to be sunny and warrrm!" Yes. Annoying.)
Why do you blog?: To keep in touch with family/friends, and to keep up writing (at least a little).
Who are you tagging?: I'm sorry. I'm going to break a rule. I'm not tagging anyone else.


On a different note, I put Cameron in overalls this morning. Brian walks into the room, looks at him and says, "Cam! Overalls?? Are you a farmer?" Then after a short pause, Brian looks at both of us and says, "Did you know God is over all?" Wow.
Wakka, wakka, wakka!


7 comments:

Richard and McKenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richard and McKenna said...

Hey!! Good to see you have a blog too! :) That is so cute what your little boy said! precious...

Shayla said...

haha. WOW.

Shayla said...

I'm glad you like bakerella! I found it on my friend Linnea's blog. She also has these ones on there that you might like, but bakerella is my favorite. :)
http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/
http://www.cakejournal.com/

Shayla said...

yes, this really is my THIRD comment. I forgot to tell you! I made those smiling cake pops on the cakerella blog and they are SO YUMMY!!!!! You simply MUST try them. :)

Heidi Noel said...

An interesting fact about Boulder, CO is that it has more sunny days a year than Miami. So, it might not get much better than where you are, besides warmth and hurricanes. I miss Colorado, though, so I will trade you in any day... Sorry, babbling again. Andy would love to meet Maxwell, too. And lastly, Brian is an interesting fellow.

Marisa said...

I did hear that about Boulder! Lucky me! And I do think it is often sunny here, thank heavens. I just have a hard time with winter because it gets dark so early!