Friday, September 26, 2008

Cameron the Friendly


A few days ago, we were walking home and we passed a very large-in-stature man who looked very straight-faced. Cameron looked at him, and said, "Hi" and waved and waved at him. You should've seen that guy's face. He whole expression changed and he said, "Oh! Thank you, baby! Thank you!!" I think it made his day!

7 comments:

Heather Hoyt said...

Love that story

Shayla said...

haha that's so cute!!!

Katie G. said...

I think I just witnessed a miniature version of your dad!

Heidi Noel said...

Oh, cute! I love Cameron!

Marisa said...

Katie- yes, indeed. Only my Dad would've added something like "where you from? Tell me about your family... Have you heard of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints?"
:o)

Raspberry said...

Darling! And he really got your cute face, so he is just getting cuter and cuter every day.

J & K Shapiro said...

I LOVE this story! so neat.