Saturday, June 04, 2011

Oy, this kid.

Cameron. That boy is somethin' else. He is a spirited child, for sure. And a determined athlete. Always climbing things. Like always. Moms on the playground will be watching him climb something and go "um...is that okay?!"
Evidence:
I wasn't encouraging this, but yeah I guess I took the picture. He's always doing this stuff.
After he did this one, I said, "Okay. Cameron, you're gonna break your face." To which he said, in typical fashion, "I wouldn't." And no, we didn't make him wear his helmet. That's just from him riding his bike around...

More evidence? He learned how to ride his bike without training wheels on Friday/Saturday. Didn't really see that one coming. I know he's naturally athletic, but... I was rather surprised. He tried out his little friend's balance bike on Friday and I noticed that he could ride for quite a ways without putting his feet down. So we tried taking the training wheels off. And there he goes, sure enough:

 

3 comments:

Raspberry said...

He cracks me up - Eli is a little in awe of him I think.

Shayla said...

He is a brave little toaster...

deb sorensen said...

Shay made me laugh. i loved that movie!

yeah, he's a bit crazy! Good thing he's cute.