Here's to the Fathers in our lives!
Cameron, Liesel and I are so grateful to have this wonderful guy around.
A father who reads to his children.
A father who plays with his children.
A father who talks to his children.
A father who works with his children.
A father who teaches his children.
A father who laughs.
This man raised me and I'm grateful to have such a wonderful father.
(I have a lot of pictures of Dad. We go a ways back and stuff.)
(I have a lot of pictures of Dad. We go a ways back and stuff.)
I love that he's got an awesome sense of humor. When our family gets together, he really keeps us all laughing. It's awesome.
I love that he plays with and teaches my children.
I love that he works so hard. Always.
I love that he's so optimistic and enthusiastic about life.
I love that he radiates goodness. He never speaks ill of anyone.
This man raised Brian and we're thankful to have his example and support in our lives even though we don't get to see him often. (He's the one standing to the left of Brian and I holding Liesel.)
I asked Brian what made him such a good father, and he said,
He was always in control of himself.
He could give advice without being pushy.
And the mustache helps.
(Well, helped. He hasn't had one for a while.)
And the mustache helps.
(Well, helped. He hasn't had one for a while.)
Love you all, you Fathers!
















0 comments:
Post a Comment