Friday, June 10, 2011

Liesel is 2!

Today our lovely little Liesel turned TWO!
She got a balance bike this morning:
Later on we played at the playground and had a nice picnic lunch with our friends, but I forgot to take pictures of that. After dinner we had some friends come over for rainbow cake and BlueBell ice cream. Thanks for coming guys!



 We sure love our Liesel and we're so glad to have family (through the phone) and friends to celebrate with!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for sharing your special day with us!

XO

Heidi Noel said...

That is a HUGE cake. I did that once, but it was a sheet cake and not as pretty. Looks like you had fun. Oh, and what is a balance bike?

Katie G. said...

Beautiful cake for such a sweet little beautiful girl!

Melissa said...

Yay for Liesel. Those two years went fast! How did you get Blue Bell up there? What flavor was it?

Julie and Matt said...

I can't believe how big she is now. She is so adorable! What a fun birthday and cool cake. That must have been a lot of work to make all the layers. I'm sure she loved it.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Liesel! And wow, that cake is amazing, I've always wanted to attempt a rainbow cake but have been too afraid, you're an inspiration! :)