Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Little Things

Today Cameron and I spent part of the morning collecting leaves in a bowl, watching the grounds crew aerate the grass, and entertained ourselves with a ladybug crawling on top of leaves and sticks we put in its path. He loved it. That afternoon we turned on Raffi and danced to "Biscuits in the Oven" and "Mr. Sun." He worked up a sweat. Really.
and we also mugged on Miss Sunshine :-)




tomorrow we are going to see Wicked! I am SO SO excited! Yippee skipee!

3 comments:

The Millers said...

I love Autumn there. It was so beautiful when somebody else had to take care of the leaves. Plus I love how there wasn't a promise of blizzard soon after the leaves begin falling.

Kersten said...

She just gets cuter and cuter!

Raspberry said...

! She already has your eyes. I love it.