Monday, October 26, 2009

The Classic Photo Op: Pumpkin Patch

Doubtless a lot of you have seen lots of pumpkin patch pictures lately. And yes, I will be adding ours to the mix.
Picture below: and I quote, "Sheep, can you say 'baa?'"
Don't look at me, just look at Cam. He is full of personality-photogenic goodness.



Always the clown...
When I told him to stand next to the pumpkin ruler, he obediently when up there, then looked at the pumpkin and roared at it. Of course.

The people who were watching him laughed. Then he smiled:So there were also some animals at the farm. He is very interested in all of them. From a distance. A good distance. See the worried look on his face here?

These guys were "maa"-ing at him. And every time they made a sound, he took a step back. Brian and I had a good laugh at that.

3 comments:

Julie and Matt said...

So precious. I miss the pumpkin patch in Boulder. Cameron is so cute in these pictures.

Heidi Noel said...

We have similar pictures from 2 years ago. (Is that all?) I miss the pumpkin patch as well. Haven't found a good one here.

Raspberry said...

Oh, he's just such a cute kid!