Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Going Private

Hello everyone. This blog is going private in one week from today. If you still want access to the blog, please contact us and let us know. Thanks.

16 comments:

Markell said...

I'd like to keep reading it. :)

Nick and Ashleigh said...

yes please :) (nicholas.franke@gmail.com)

Kara said...

Please put me on the list. Thanks Mis.

anniebugs said...

YESSSSSS!

Richard and McKenna said...

richrose05@gmail.com
I would love to keep reading! :)

Allison Murray said...

don't block me out of your life! :)

Raspberry said...

Yes, please.

Julie and Matt said...

I want to keep reading also. my email is sandersfam@gmail.com.

Heidi Noel said...

I have to know now. How can you tell who is reading your blog? I will e-mail you so I can still read.

Maggie Muggins said...

Sign me up. I just emailed you.

Heather Hoyt said...

I want to keep reading it!

The Millers said...

Me too!

Emily Conkey said...

We want in! emilyconkey@gmail.com

Katie G. said...

Add me in! kopalgriffin[at]gmail[dot]com

Shayla said...

pick me!!!!

Tima said...

yeah I'd love to keep reading your posts.