Monday, April 06, 2009

Dinner

Do you ever wonder what everyone's having for dinner? I like to ask that of my family and friends sometimes. Some of you might know that already. ;) I'm always looking for ideas. There is a blog called I'm an Organizing Junkie and they all have a Monday Menu Planning Day where everyone puts a link to their blog so we can all get ideas too. Thought that was cool. Click on this button:






Here's what we're having this week:

Monday- Asian peanut chicken w/ green beans (over rice)
Tuesday- black bean burritos (a family favorite! Thanks Anna!)
Wednesday- taco salad
Thursday- homemade mac & cheese
Friday- leftover bar
Saturday- Chicken chalupas
Sunday (Easter)- Salmon and potatoes

So...what are you having???

6 comments:

Raspberry said...

uh....
Well, usually our dinners are better than this. We try to do meat about every other night or something nice and then leftovers or something easy in between, but this week is a little pansy because of our budgeting for April:
Monday: pizza
Tuesday: Quesadillas or Enchiladas...something with a lot of cheese and some meat.
Wednesday: leftovers
Thursday: Whatever I found on sale at the store and looks good.

Marisa said...

Jenny, sometime you should tell me how you do your enchiladas. I haven't found a really good recipe yet!

Shayla said...

My menu is easy:
Monday: Chicken and Broccoli
Tuesday: Chicken and Broccoli
Wednesday: Chicken and Broccoli
Thursday: Chicken and Broccoli
Friday: Chicken and Broccoli (pray I get a date so I can eat something different)
Saturday: Chicken and Broccoli (see above)
Sunday: Easter dinner! Hawaiian Haystacks. :)

IMOLURE!!!

Heidi Noel said...

I plan a monthly menu and am not sure what we are having from night to night. Last night we had steak and baked potatoes with shrimp (at Andy's brothers house.) Tonight we will probably have BBQ casserole. I know this weekend for easter we are having ham and funeral potatoes with fresh green beans.

Anonymous said...

Monday: Taco Salad
Tuesday: Veggie Lasagna
Wednesday: Dinner out to celebrate a finished thesis!
Thursday: Homemade pizza
Friday: german pancakes
Saturday: leftovers
Sunday: Pot roast with potatoes, carrots and salad

Raspberry said...

Enchiladas are super easy. I jsut put in meat, cheese, a can of cream of chicken or mushroom soup, maybe a can of corn (or maybe save that for a 'side'), some green chilis, some salsa....yep. Stuff the tortillas, pour enchilada sauce over it and cook for about 40 minutes. I also make my own enchilada sauce because I buy my tomato sauce in bulk, but it's so much easier of course to buy it.
And of course - I keep forgetting Easter is this Sunday. -sigh-