I saw this tag on my friend Jenny's blog and wanted to do it: So here goes:
By the way, I am tagging Heidi and Shayla. Have fun!
I was tagged by: myself or Jenny in an indirect way.
I am: a Mom, a cook, a neighbor, a failing housekeeper... it could go on and on.
I think: that it doesn't truly matter if evolution happened or not. If God used evolution, cool. If He didn't, that's okay with me too.
I know: what I need to do to be truly happy.
I want: to be more disciplined.
I have: a Christmas tree that needs another strand of lights, that has the ornaments on the top half of the tree, and some pulled off altogether.
I dislike: witnessing other people's romantic moments. I also don't want to be rude, so I'll leave it at that.
I miss: the Philippines. I miss being there this time of year with my parents. The mango shakes, the LIGHTS! the warm, jungley countryside, and even the city which is rather dirty!
I fear: heights. dying. someone in my family dying.
I feel: sticky from eating oranges
I hear: the hum of the computer
I smell: Cameron's head. Not too bad.
I crave: nachos with the fake cheese. Yeah, so I like the fake stuff sometimes! You wanna fight about it?
I cry: too much. I really would like to develop some emotional toughness.
I search: for keys
I wonder: if I'll ever grow up.
I regret: anytime I misbehave.
I wish: I could read Oh Say Can You Say? by Dr. Seuss without sounding like I cannot speak English. YOU try it! Hmph.
I love: a clean house and a napping child
I care: about my family and friends
I always: feel more ambitious at night
I worry: about social situations. I get myself in a lot of awkward positions and I never know how to clean it up.
I am not: a phone person. (Meaning I don't really like to chat it up on the phone. There are few exceptions.)
I remember: hiding my sister's Young Women's "Come Unto Christ" tape in her own bedroom because she would play it INCESSANTLY.
I believe: in Jesus Christ.
I sing: sometimes. y'know... sometimes people want you to sing hokey Christmas songs, and I'd rather not.
I don't: have four wheel drive
I argue: only with family. ;o)
I write: in my journal, on my blog, and should probably do more of it. I used to have a skill for it.
I win: games when pigs fly. Especially when I play against Brian. Just put up the white flag now. WAIT! EXCEPT FOR FOOSBALL! HAHAHA!
I lose: my keys. Did I mention that I lose my keys a lot before this one? I lose my keys a lot.
I listen: to Cameron's chatter all day long.
I don't understand: why people cook at 3 a.m.!!!
I can usually be found: checking email, checking facebook, and doing other time-wasting activities.
I need: to stop that. (See the above.)
I forget: TOO MUCH! I used to pride myself on remembering everything!
I am happy: when I finish what I start.
Jane 23
5 months ago















2 comments:
Your Christmas tree sounds funny!
how fun! I'll do it, but not tonight, it's getting a little late. :) Cute story about Cam abouve, and the pictures :)
Post a Comment