I am very excited. No UBER-excited!! THIS little dandy is on its way to us:
I was very giddy when Brian put in the order!
Jane 23
5 months ago
I am very excited. No UBER-excited!! THIS little dandy is on its way to us:
I was very giddy when Brian put in the order!
Posted by Marisa at 1:19 PM
To reach a goal you have never before attained, you must do things you have never before done.
-Richard G. Scott
(full address HERE. Oh, it's gooood.)
4 comments:
Yeah! I loved when I got my camera. Loved it. Worth every penny I paid . . .
I'm very jealous...mine is a manual.
I want it! That is my dream camera! I have a film Canon and I miss using it.
WAHOO!!!!!!!! I love my nice camera. And a CANNON! High rollers! You'll love it. :)
Post a Comment