So we have about 6 (maybe more) inches of snow here today. Sorry there are no pictures of it. It's dark now, and our camera doesn't take good night pictures (even though there is a night scene setting!!) Anyway...here are some things I learned from being out in it today:
Lesson #1: Our little Honda is NOT designed to drive in this stuff. I wonder why I'm only learning this now because last year I drove in it. I guess it wasn't as noticeable last year...?
Lesson #2: Dressing a toddler for snow is REALLY hard. I can't find any mittens that can stay on those busy teensy hands. Or ones he WANTS to keep on. And BOOTS! Oh, the ridiculousity! Just try getting them on the kid! Que imposible! (Go two sizes up next time. Not just one.)
Lesson #3: Hiking boots do not equal snow boots. If I had snow boots myself, I'd be really happy. Maybe "Santa" will get me some.
Jane 23
5 months ago















3 comments:
I love that you used ridiculousity. Great word.
Santa is bring me some boots too ;)
I've gone snowshoeing without good snow boots. So I bought snow boots in September for this winter. But it has yet to really snow here...
Post a Comment