Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Much Belated Halloween & Other Oct/Nov Pictures

Okay, I can't figure out what's going on with me/my computer/blogger, but it puts my pictures in HTML and I can't figure out where one picture starts and stops, so I will write BEFORE it all. So the first picture, is of Cameron when we finally found a geocache here in Boulder. We've been meaning to do it for awhile! It was actually pretty fun trying to find it! There were a bunch of trinkets, but Cam choose the ratty doll...which Brian has dubbed "mange doll." 2nd picture is of Cameron talking into his bucket. What else do I say? 1 year olds do some weird stuff. 3rd picture Brian and Cameron carving pumpkins night before Halloween. 4th picture is of Cameron and his friends Keziah, Abe, and Justus (the one touching his ear). ;) His other friend Zadia is in the background. They all had a lot of fun playing in those leaves! Last picture is of Cam in his bear costume the Saturday before Halloween. We had a costume parade and a magic show that day for all the kids in Family Housing.







3 comments:

trublubyu said...

fun pics! we have that very polly pocket doll. i hope cameron enjoys it as much as rees enjoys ours.

Raspberry said...

LOVE that cute bear outfit.

J & K Shapiro said...

Thanks for the Polly Pocket doll pic and nickname. It was a good laugh for me and the one of Cam talking into his bucket. Cute!!