Friday, November 01, 2013

Little Sack o' Sugar

Ivy is my little sack o' sugar. She is an animated, funny, cheery, outgoing girl. She turned 2 on September 12th.

Randomly, one morning:
To Brian: I push-a yo' button?
[pushes his leg]: beeeep! There [you] go.
[walks off]

Ivy-language:

"my hungee" = I'm hungry
"my tired"
"my sad"
"kib"= crib



On birthday day.

She and Cam playing with a new present the morning after.

She always asks us: "How you doing? Good?" One day while waiting Cameron to come out of school, she waved her little wave to another small child and then said, "How you doing?"
 
When I'd pull up to Liesel's preschool, she'd often shout in her little voice to whomever would hear: "I here! I happy!"

My favorite is when she gets nose-to-nose with you and speaks in her animated way with her eyes wide. 
 




3 comments:

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday Ivy! Such a cute little girl.

MelissaPurls said...

Aww! Those are cute stories! And she's adorable--Happy 2nd birthday to her!

Shayla said...

Last time I saw you she was just a baby! And now I get to meet a two year old!