Saturday, November 30, 2013

Solos & Conversations in the car

Family, click here to go to the actual blog: http://neyenhuisfamily.blogspot.com

I can't figure out how to rotate this. Can you just turn your head or your phone/ipad/tablet this once?
She had opened my mini-hymnal and was singing.


This afternoon in the car:
Liesel (4 yrs.) in robot voice: I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.
Cameron (6 yrs.): I love you all the way to the moon and back. [Quote from a children's book.]
Liesel: I love you allll the way to Europe and back!
Cameron: Um, Europe's on the earth.
Liesel: Oh. I love you all the way to Pluto.     ....is what I meant.
Brian [to me]: I get those two mixed up all the time.


2 comments:

MelissaPurls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MelissaPurls said...

The video is cute, and I'm LOVING your quotes. And just discovered the quote board on the right. Thanks so much for sharing!