Sunday, June 06, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend Adventures

We had a spectacular time Memorial Day weekend with my parents and the Shapiros. We were delighted they all made the trek out here!



 ...you can laugh, but better safe than sorry:


Don't you love this? Man, Liesel was a happy kid with all her cousins around.

These are some good women: (oldest sister Kara and my Mother!)

Memorial Day at Folsom Stadium after the Bolder Boulder.

Cheering on the runners with a race cowbell. A lot of people laughed and smiled at her when they went by.

Ah, I love Boulder. This is at Chautauqua. It was a perfect day.

Chautauqua's Dining Hall. Coolest place to eat in Boulder.

Cameron digging in the dirt while waiting for dinner. Couldn't think of a better set up than this!

And Mom took Liesel over to a bench to play while waiting for dinner. Jeesh, Liesel is a cute little thing. I like her chipmunk teeth.

Then I did a little photo shoot of her. This is Brian's favorite.

Chautauqua also has a great playground near the Dining Hall with a replica house for kids to play in:

Haha. She loved this little Dora ride-on toy.

1 comments:

Kara said...

I do love these pictures and people! We gotta get those two boys together again soon. Hyrum LOVES to camp too.