I've never seen a fox not on TV before, that's cool. Oh and just so you know, your family quote board makes me crack up! The whole Gulliver's Travels thing sounds just like something Johnny would say. And shortening to make you shorter... hahaha. :) made me laugh
Cam: Mom, even when I'm full I just keep eating because I wanna be like JOHN HENRY. [flexes arm muscles] "He's a mighty man!"
Brian to my Mom: We're looking for puppy. [Cam was getting ready for bed.] Mom: Well... I saw puppy go flying somewhere... Cameron: [genuine excited curiosity] by himself?! ---- [Brian takes Cameron into the men's public restroom.] Cam: Oooh! Are those those stand-up kind of potties?! Brian: yep. Cam: Are you going to use one? Brian: yep. Cam: I'm gonna watch you! [Other men next to them move closer to urinals.] ----- Getting into the car... Cameron: It's hot! I wish we had sunscreen! ----- Cameron @3yrs: Mom, please cut off this part of the banana. [a tiny bit mushy] Marisa: why? Cameron: because! Marisa: but WHY? Cameron: because...it's harrbul [horrible]. ---- Brian: hop in! [the car] Cameron: I'm hopping for real life! Brian: ...I'm hopping for fake life. ---- Brian: Say please... Cameron: I said that a lot already. I say that all day! ----- Brian: Did you know that the word 'gullible' comes from the story Gulliver's Travels? Marisa: hmm... I could believe that. Brian: [pause] I just made that up right now. Marisa: DANG IT! ------ Brian: "Cam, am I the boss of you?" [Cam nods slowly] Brian: "Well, who's the boss of me?" Cam: [pause...] "Jesus!" ------ Brian to Cameron: "Cam, don't feed her the missiles." [we have some random diving sticks that look like rockets or...missiles according to Brian.] _______ Cam: What's that? Brian: It's shortening. Cam: What's it for? Brian: To make you shorter. ------- Marisa: Cam, do you want...cereal for breakfast? Or toast? Or cantaloupe? Brian: Or do you want a dance party? [Starts dancing.] Cameron: [Pointing a sharp finger at Brian] NO! That's NOT part of my breakfast. ------- Cameron: What's this for? ... What's this for? ... What's this for? ... What's this for? [asking about a tool] Brian: So you can ask about it.
3 comments:
Wow, Leisel looks a lot like you!
We'd love to join you in Boulder. It is so beautiful. Nick really wanted to go to school there. Maybe one day ;)
GORGEOUS picture of you Mis!! And the kids really thought the fox was cool!
I've never seen a fox not on TV before, that's cool. Oh and just so you know, your family quote board makes me crack up! The whole Gulliver's Travels thing sounds just like something Johnny would say. And shortening to make you shorter... hahaha. :) made me laugh
Post a Comment