skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Can you believe that little peanut is 1 years old already? Sheesh, I can't! Her day was complete with our Family Housing music class and water days (kiddie pools, treats, and slip 'n slides). We came home and had BBQ chicken and mashed potatoes for her. Then came her cupcake! I'll have to post the video of that sometime soon. It was pretty funny; she was very excited about it! I think my favorite part was watching her go to town on the glockenspiel (xylophone) she got for her birthday. So cute! :-)
4 comments:
She is so sweet! I love the little tooth in the the first shot.
I can't get over the light coloring your kids have. It fascinates me because you and Brian seem so dark.
Heidi, it's crazy to hear someone say that I'm dark! I've always believed myself to be quite fair-skinned...
Brian does tan, though. Cameron certainly has fair skin. Liesel's is actually a touch darker.
I love the Target brand diapers she's wearing and NO, I can't believe she's already 1!
That is one CUTE little girl!! Nice job, Marisa and Brian =)
Post a Comment