Took a short Friday-Saturday trip to Golden Gate Canyon State Park near Golden, Colorado. We started at the Frazer Meadow trailhead and camped at Greenfield Meadows. It was about 1.25 miles in. But it took us all about 2 hours to get up there. Try getting a 3 year old to hike uphill for that long. We stopped a lot. But getting down took us only 30 minutes since it was all downhill and Cameron practically ran the entire way down. We had to tell him to slow it down because he was going to crack his head on one of those rocks! Anyway, on to the photos:
Glorious and beautiful.
Glorious and beautiful.
We enjoyed our short camping trip-- but Liesel, Marisa, and Brian didn't get much sleep. Cameron, however, did great and wants to do it again soon!















5 comments:
I miss yer face
She's so big (well, bigger than I remembered her being)!
Keep hearing quotes from your mom at Women's Conference
Nice shots !!!
Great that we can keep looking at the family this way.
Tomorrow is Liesel's birthday !!!!!
We hope it will be a happy one.
Love !!!!!!!
Opa and Oma neyenhuisu
I am beginning to wonder if camping is a good idea when you have a child younger than 2. Our trips have been...memorable and tiring more than relaxing. Still, it looks beautiful and fun (for the awake part).
Oh man, you guys are brave taking Liesel. I think Eli's just about at the point where we can take him...hopefully. Looks like a great spot!
Post a Comment