There is a farm/orchard in Germantown, MD that we visited the day before Easter. It was so fun. Giant slides, ongoing egg hunts, ducky derby, hay ride, play houses and ships...
Just after collecting some eggs. They had empty eggs they hid in divided areas and then after the hunt, they had all the kids dump their eggs back into a big bin and then as families left the farm, they collected their goody Easter basket.
Ducky derby. Pump the water to push the duck to the the end of the gutter. I was doing it for Liesel and she didn't like that!
Brian was boosting Ivy up with one hand and Liesel with the other!
The kids had fun sliding down the giant slides. The first time I looked down, I admit, my palms got a little sweaty (not a big fan of heights). But I did it. There was an older lady in front of me who was going down by herself. She was getting pretty nervous looking down at the slide. When she finally pushed herself off the top, she hollered and laughed all the way down. Everyone stopped and watched her go down and laughed and smiled too.
"Can I meet those girls?" It's a happy thing to me that Liesel isn't too people-shy.
Web climbing at the bottom of the giant slides.
I love Liesel's face here. She was so excited about that hay ride.
She's not afraid of animals, which I also love.
Can I share a recipe with you? I found this recipe for Black Bean Burgers and we LOVE them. At least Brian and I do and the kids do eat them. And they're pretty healthy. Just mashed beans, bread crumbs, a little cheese and spices. I wait to put the onions in until after I've made the kids' burgers since they won't tolerate them.















4 comments:
Those burgers look really good--thanks!
Your kids are getting so big! Seeing pictures of them just makes me smile :) So Cute!
So much fun!!!
I just miss you guys a lot!! All the photos in your blog makes me miss the four seasons! Such a beautiful place you live in! missing you!
Post a Comment